Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Autobiography

My name is Caitlin Marshall, obviously, and I am 18 years old. I have two younger sisters, one who has the same birthday as me. I was born on Pearl Harbor Day (Dec. 7) in 1993. I have 2 cats named Janie and Iris and 5 dogs named Dusty, Tillie, Willy, Maggie, and Little Man. I will be attending Anderson University in the fall and will be majoring in Biology and minoring in Youth Ministry. I have lived it Rock Hill for about 10 years. Before I moved here, I lived in Martins Creek, Pennsylvania. I town that is so small I have yet to see it on a map. We did have our own baseball team though- the Creekers. I'm sure that any of you that are reading this is probably going to assume that I am quiet and have no place in a theatre class...but ask any of my friends and they will tell you that I am supah obnixious. I just hold it all inside.

 I love to play video games and read. I run cross country and I used to play soccer. I am kind of a HUGE fan of Pirates of the Caribbean. I also love super hero movies or any kind of action/adventure movie for that matter--although Captain Jack Sparrow is my super hero. I hate any kind of movie that has animals in them. I cry like a baby when I see little cats and dogs hiding under a bush in the rain looking sad. I cant stand it. I like Ice Age, Aladdin, and Anistasia as well. Oh, and horror movies are the other kind of movies I don't like. I get nightmares. My favorite book series is The Mortal Instruments, but any book that has a lot of action and some kind of fantasy aspect is good. Teenage girlie novels are always good as well. When I was little I used to be a fan of country music, but as I got older, I came to like more alternative and pop. My absolute favorite artist is Jason Mraz, but I'm also a fan of Lifehouse, Neon Trees, Mumford & Sons, and Florence + The Machine....and of course I love some Glee. I watch alot of television. I'd have to say that my favorite, non-nerdy t.v. show is Psych. I also like Once Upon A Time, Glee, New Girl, Scrubs, and Warehouse 13. I love Discovery Channel, though. Mythbusters, Dirty Jobs, and a ton of other shows are highly entertaining to me.

I don't know about you guys, but food is, like, the best thing ever. I eat pretty much everything except for brussel sprouts, Ranch dressing, ketchup...and that about it. I LOVE sandwiches, especially Reubens, and the Bacon Turkey Brovo from Panera....YUM. The basic ham and cheese with mustard is always delightful though. I also really like spinach and artichokes and peas.      

7 comments:

  1. Clearly I am a fan of food as well. I am also not a fan of brussel sprouts. I have given them several chances to win me over, but that has come to no avail. I do love spinach and artichoke though. Jason Mraz is pretty awesome. Such fun music and he is so clever with his lyrics and songwriting! Good choice!
    Florence and the Machine! What?!?!?! i am currently obsessed with her and Adele. Her song Shake it out is currently in high rotation on my ipod. The lyrics are great! I truly listened to them intently one evening last week when I started running. they were awesome and just what I needed to get me moving!
    I hope you will enjoy this semester a bit more than last year. I think we will have a fun and productive one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well of course I love every artist you put down and I also love New Girl, Glee, Pshch AND super hero movies.I am one of the friends that knows how incredibly obnoxious you are and quite enjoy that about you :) because I am the same way! Also, who doesn't love food? I'm soooo happy we have another class together <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Gosh. I AM OBBSESSED WITH JACK SPARROW. And any other movie Johnney Depp is in. The Pirates movies are among my all time favorites. And food is the best, but spinach and artichokes aren't good to me, but I do love sandwhiches

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes Discovery Channel! My friends make fun of me for watching so many shows like the ones you named. Do you also like things like "American Pickers" and "Pawn Stars"? I go crazy for those shows.
    And of course, I am also a big Pirates fan. Love Jack Sparrow and Johnny Depp in general. Have you seen "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?"? It's a really great movie that Johnny Deppp was in when he was younger. It's a drama with Leonardo DiCaprio. You should check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah i love Pirates of the Carribean too! It is amazing. I love food too(except meat)! Life House is amazing, I love there lifehouse is everything skit! It made me cry. They are one of my favorites too! I am glad I am going to be able to get to know you better because you are very quiet in our first block:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha! I enjoy reading all of your comments back and forth... it feels like I am stalking yall if I dont post anything after reading those so here it is. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have two cats too! Maggie and Meaty. And I love love love Florence + the Machine. She is way better than Adele to me, even though most people wouldn't agree.

    ReplyDelete